Boat - Hop-on Hop-offShow map
Hop-on Hop-Off is the perfect way to get the best out of the islands and destinations closest to Karlskrona city centre. On this archipelago tour, there are 14 possible pier stops and guided tours around Trossö in Karlskrona.
Some jettys are equipped with a so-called semaphore, a boarding signal, if you want to jump on the boat fold out the semaphore.
- If you are traveling from Fiskorget you can buy your ticket in the information kiosk.
- At all other jetty-stops, you buy your ticket when you board the boat.
- It is possible to pay by bank card, Swish or cash (SEK or EURO).
- Remember to keep your full-day ticket, it shows you every time you board and it can also give you access to discount offers.
- The day ticket costs 85 SEK and then you can travel as much as you want on the line, children pay 40 SEK. The day ticket also applies to travel by bus in central Karlskrona.
There are two different boats that operate on the Hop-on Hop-off line, digital guided tour on board both, you use headphones.
- M / S Annaskär, an open boat without toilet.
- M / S Gåsefjärden, choose to sit outside or inside, there is a small café onboard and toilet.
- In Swedish, English, German and Polish.
- For children in Swedish with text and reading by Kim Kimselius.
*If you have forgotten something on board or have questions about which jettys are accessibility adapted, please contact Affärsverken, which runs the boats, on telephone +46 455 783 30.
The boat trip is between 5 min and 2h 30 min depending on how you plan your trip.
Disability information: Unfortunately it is not possible to travel in a weelchair on this route.
M/S Gåsefjärden has space for 4 bicycles. Must be pre-booked. SEK 15 / bike. This is done via [email protected] (the booking has not been processed until they have received a confirmation back) or by phone 0455-783 30.
No bikes on M/S Annaskär.