Aspo ChurchShow map
Aspo church was completed in 1891. The church is built of brick, as were transported in large cargo skiffs from Nättraby. The stones to the foundation of the Church was taken from and cut on the island. Builder Carl Johnsson.
Aspo church was built in neo-Gothic style. Organ gallery is located above the porch and above rises the tower with a bell.
The furniture is contemporary with the church. Ahead of the 100th anniversary restored the original colors in the choir, the altar and the pulpit.
The church has 200 seats.
About this activity