Adresse: Karlskrona Skärgård
Experience the archipelago of Karlskrona from the water, and come with us on a kayak trip where we cruise between the islands and spend the night in tents at a island in the nature.
The tour begins with a short briefing where we will paddle depending on weather and winds. You will then get a sea kayak that we fit and launch into the sea. With the tour , we have food , refreshments and tents for overnight stay at one of the islands in the archipelago of Karlskrona .
The tour extends over 1.5 days , which is we 're back at around 1400 on day 2.
What is included:
- Sea kayak with paddle, life jacket and accessories.
- Management of the tour
- Refreshments FM + EM Day 1 and FM Day 2.
- Lunch Day 1 +2
- Dinner Day 1
- Part of a tent at overnight. We share tent together.
- Sleeping bag and sleeping pad
- Photo which you receive pictures by email after the tour.
What should you bring with you :
- Clothing for the current weather for the day and tour.
- Dry change of clothes packed in sealed plastic bag .
- You must be able to swim , normal physical condition and have tried kayaking at some earlier stage .
Change of tour.
If it blows strongly , we can not carry out the activity . You are then offered to do the activity at another time .
Promoter of the activity is Utveckling o Äventyr.
Additional info about the event and contact information is available under www.utvecklingoaventyr.se